Thursday, May 16, 2013

Not Happy with Myself

Day 307: More volleyball tonight!

Well, weigh day, what is it? #42? super sucked. I gained a lot of weight. I am back to weighing almost 10 more lbs. than I was at my lightest on this freaking journey. I weighed in yesterday morning at 191.8 lbs.


NOT HAPPY. But it is my own fault. I am a sucker for feel good food. I really need to control my eating habits in order to lose weight. So now is the time to resolve to be as strict as I was at the very beginning. Unfortunately that involves buying food that is a little out of my price range. Like low calorie bread.



Umm another down side to weight loss is that you do not lose it all evenly. My thighs are still huge, my arms are still jiggly and my belly is still big. However my waist, which was tiny to begin with is even tinier... what da heck?! It should all go evenly! At least my calves are kind of starting to shape up and I like that!

Let's give this another go.



My run yesterday was good and my run on Monday was even better! On Monday I ran during a massive down pour! You could see the wind in the rain! It was glori - glorious!
I have been running faster which is fantastic because it reminds of where I started and how far I have come.

  • Motivation:  Taking care of the body I have  while I have it

  • Listening to:  A new mix I made called Running.. I say it like Charlie Sheen says winning! Running!

  • Thankful for: The down pour!


No route and stats today... :( sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment