Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holy Cow.. It's been a while... Weigh Day #21

Day 151: Run 52

Well it has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted. I have been extremely busy and extremely stressed. I finally got past the 30 lb mark and was able to take measurements today. I'm doing alright, I wish my inches lost was higher but whatever. I have been working out to a cardio video for that last two weeks for 2 reasons.
1. It's super cold outside and
2. My body needed something different.

Then I went running today and it didn't suck but, I was just unorganized and didn't have as much time as I would have liked. I have felt rushed all day long.

Here are my measurements:



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

I'm too tired to post stats and my route. It sucked and that's all I care to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment