Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Honest Truth Weigh Day #19

Day 140: Run 50 was yesterday

Well guys, I'm a little upset. Most of the time I just skip weigh days when I weigh more than I did the week before but I decided that was not being honest. This blog is supposed to be about the whole journey and not just the ups and high points. I have been negative before and I felt that was being honest, but I need to be honest about the weight thing too.

I now weight 186.2 which is up 0.8lbs. I'm not happy about it. I want to hit the 30 lbs mark, but I just can't seem to get there. I am eating 1200 calories a day and running my butt off! I'm tired of seeing the scale with a higher number on it. I lose weight every other week and the way I'm eating and exercising I should be losing 2lbs a week!

I am eating right and I am exercising. I am doing it to REAL way. The hard way. The healthy way. The I don't have to drastically yo yo forever way. The best way! In my mind this is the ONLY way!

I am hitting a plateau and I don't want to! I'm not even half way there yet!

 
  • Motivation:  Hey legs, stop jiggling! Stop rubbing together and ruining my jeans! And hey calves, hurry up and get smaller so I can wear some freaking boots already!!!!

  • Listening to:   NEED NEW MUSIC!!

  • Thankful for: Seeing a friend who hasn't seen me since before the journey began!

I don't even want to talk about my running because apparently trying harder makes you run slower!

No comments:

Post a Comment