Friday, November 30, 2012

Week of Triumphs! & Weigh Day #18

Day 134: Run 48

Alight so I weighed myself last week and it wasn't pretty, but do I expect weighing myself on the day after Thanksgiving. That got me thinking... sometimes I sneak on the scale on Mondays and Wednesdays and I am lighter than I am on Fridays. So..

I have made the switch to weighing myself on Wednesdays now instead of Fridays.

So I weighed myself 2 days ago and... tah-dahhh 185.6 that is a loss of 3.4 lbs since the last time I recorded my weight. I don't record when I gain. That totals 29.4 lbs total! Which means once I lose .6 more lbs I will have to re-measure myself!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Also this last week has been a week of triumphs for me! I ran my fastest mile and then beat it twice! I also ran/walked a track for 4 miles on Thanksgiving while my husband played in a turkey bowl on the field. Now my fastest mile is 9:53 I am getting faster and I love it!

My sternum has been hurting a lot too after I run so I talked to a running friend and she said that it was caused by my breathing. I have read a lot of how to breath, but I just can't seem to get it right. She said I just needed to find something that worked for me, but was consistent like 2 steps breath in and 2 steps breath out. I tried that today and it was alright, I just need more practice I think!





  • Motivation:  Can I keep beating my personal best? Can I run faster today?

  • Listening to: Some random mix from before

  • Thankful for: Saying, "Good Morning!" to everyone I saw... being nice makes the dark seem a little less scary.



STATS and ROUTE:
Duration- 0:30:30
Distance- 2.61
Average Speed- 5.14mph
Average Pace- 11:41 min/mile
Calories Burned- 539 kcal (still about 200 off I think!)












 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment