Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weigh Day 14

Today is Day 108 : Run 37


Weigh day results... I weigh 190.4 and lost 1 pound since last week and 24.6 pounds since I started!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


I realize that I have not blogged for over a week and I am sorry. Life has been very, very busy, but needless to say I am on track to graduate and do not have to take any extra classes! I just have to finish out my senior year and do my student teaching! I am beyond excited! I AM ALMOST THERE!

  • Motivation:  My jeans are getting way to big! (I need to buy a belt because heaven knows I can't afford new jeans!)

  • Listening to:   My Lady Gaga Mix!

  • Thankful for: Being able to get my body up and moving even when I didn't want to!

My sister and I have shared a pair of snowboarding pants and she was smaller than me so she was wearing them. I am in need of a new pair and because she wont be ale to go snowboarding this year she asked if I wanted to use those pants. I tried them on last night and I was able to button them! I still need to lose some more weight for them to be functional but I am very excited about being able to fit in them!

STATS (Typical route):
Duration- 0:34:02
Distance- 2.60
Average Speed- 4.58mph
Average Pace- 13:06 min/mile
Calories Burned- 518 kcal ( AGAIN....I'm not quite sure that is correct. Lately it has been giving me high numbers that I don't believe)

1 comment: