Friday, October 26, 2012

Weigh Day 13

Day 99: Run 34

Tomorrow will be day 100!!!

Weigh day results... I weigh 191.4 and lost 2 pounds since last week and 23.6 pounds since I started!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


I realize that I have blogged for a week and I am sorry. Life is getting very hectic for me with student teaching and graduation right around the corner. My runs were fine. Nothing to write home about, however on Monday I was almost home and out of no where this little dog is right next to me and barks! I screamed of course because I didn't realize it was there until it said something.

Then on Wednesday I was crossing the street and noticed a wrench in the middle of the street so I kicked it off the road and bent down to move it onto the sidewalk and as I turned around and stood up there was a man walking by talking on his cell phone. Of course I screamed because it surprised me and I felt a little bad because he was on the phone, but not completely bad because who in their right mind sneaks up on a female runner at 6:30 in the morning while she is bent over?

Other than that running is going good. I have been really trying hard to eat right. I think that eating right is the key to my weight loss.

I've exercised before but nothing came of it so I would quit. Now that I realize how much food I was taking in I know why I couldn't lose weight. I was being counter productive.

If you are having difficulty losing weight after trying exercise, examine your diet! Check out My Fitness Pal you can also get the app on your phone.

  • Motivation: Wasn't good enough!

  • Listening to: A new Lady Gaga mix I made

  • Thankful for: Running my fastest mile yet! 0:11:40 (I know that is slow to a track star, but it's my fastest and I'm getting better and improving everyday!)

 
Also some quick tidbits from Endomondo (My run tracker, there's an app for that!), since I have started tracking my runs I have:

Gone: 106.02 miles equaling 0.004 trips around the world
Ran for a total: 1 day and 11 hours
and
Burned about: 14,000 kcals(calories) equaling about 26 Burgers!

STATS (Typical route):
Duration- 0:33:06
Distance- 2.45
Average Speed- 4.45mph
Average Pace- 13:29 min/mile
Calories Burned- 438 kcal ( AGAIN....I'm not quite sure that is correct. Lately it has been giving me high numbers that I don't believe)

No comments:

Post a Comment