Monday, October 15, 2012

Minor Change in Route

Day 88: Run 30

Today's run was sort of tough. The first part where I am running was just a drag, I wasn't feeling it and that's how the majority of the run went. However, my personal best for 1 mile in 12 min and I got very close to that today with 13 minutes. I am just not a fast runner. I'm not built to go fast. I will keep improving and trying though.

  • Motivation:  I want to keep losing weight!

  • Listening to:  Muse, Rob Zombie,

  • Thankful for: My shoes! They keep correcting my feet, it's great!


I changed my route to add more distance. The red circles will show you the two areas I changed in order to get some more distance. Today I ran 2.47 miles I kept running around my parking lot trying to get to 2.5, but my tracker must have been screwy because it stopped at 2.48 and did not keep going. I know I ran around more than 2 one hundredths of a mile.

STATS and ROUTE:
Duration- 0:40:06
Distance- 2.48 but really 2.5 miles
Average Speed- 3.72 mph
Average Pace- 16:08 min/mile
Calories Burned- 441 kcal (I'm not quite sure that is correct. Lately it has been giving me high numbers that I don't believe)


No comments:

Post a Comment