Friday, October 12, 2012

Weigh Day 11

Day 85: Run 29

193.4 lbs!! Yay another good week of weight loss -3.2 lbs


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


So I have lost another 10 pounds which means it is time again for body measurements and I was very happy with what I am seeing!



 


Today's run was pretty awesome except for 1 thing.... my tracker didn't track my distance or my route! WTF?! I was so frustrated when I got back! I almost threw my phone! I changed my route and was excited to see if it was any longer. I am hoping to get it to about 2 miles and continue working up from there. I am currently at 1.85 ish miles but I want a solid 2!

So everyone will tell you that running is a mental thing and that is partially true, but I really hate things like:


because I know my legs aren't giving out and my head isn't giving up, what's happening is my diaphragm is killing me! I try so many different ways of breathing but for some dang reason I just can't get it right. I posted early on about side stitches (aka side aches) and I continue to try to use some of their techniques but after awhile I was getting bruises on my skin just under my rib cage from trying to press my side in to cure the stitch and keep running. I can't seem to shake it and it is pisses me.

I know my body can run farther and longer.

I am also trying to increase my water intake!

  • Motivation: I want to be even smaller!!!

  • Listening to: The muse, Drowning Pool, Rob Zombie... a little heavier and angrier is great!

  • Thankful for: My shoes! I will have to post a picture! They have Armour Guide and are helping my feet to run correctly! I have to give a shout out to my sister DILL! Thank you so much for your love and encouragement and the shoes!




STATS: (New route but you'll never know.. until Monday!)
Duration- 0:33:55
Distance-
Average Speed- 
Average Pace-
Calories Burned- 92 kcal (We all know that is not correct)

1 comment: