Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Effing Love Under Armour

Day 82: Run 28

I love running! There is just something about it that I love and I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it might be because it's like my alone time. And it is early in the morning and so I feel some sort of awesomeness being awake before most people are. And I am running so not only am I awesome for being awake, but I am out getting stuff done!


 

If you're an Under Armour girl raise your hand...
If you're not... raise your standards!

It was cold Monday morning so I decided to start wearing my Under Armour Cold Gear! I am so smart! I love my Under Armour! I was so warm, but not overheating! Also I had only ever worn it snowboarding and now I can wear it running! My sister was also getting rid of a lightly used pair of Under Armour running shoes so I got basically new UA shoes and will use them tomorrow! Ia m excited!



  • Motivation:  UNDER ARMOUR

  • Listening to: Lady Gaga, Muse

  • Thankful for: UNDER ARMOUR


As you look upon my stats I think you will notice that my times have been getting faster! That is because I am trying to run more than I walk and run faster. During this run I actually heard the foot slap all these running people talk about. It was awesome!

STATS: (The route is the same one I have been doing)
Duration- 0:30:33
Distance- 1.95 miles
Average Speed- 3.84 mph
Average Pace- 15:38 min/mile
Calories Burned- 239 kcal


I really wanted to go running yesterday after work. I know it would have been an amazing run because I was super pissed off at this kid I work with. I have never been that angry before in my life! I was about to HULK out of control. It would have been an awesome run, but unfortunately I had to go to school... boo! I created an awesome angry play list to listen to while I run I am hoping I can conjure back up the rage I was feeling and run awesome tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment