Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weigh Day 12

Today is Day 93: Run 31

Yesterday was weigh day... I lost nothing, but I also gained nothing so I am static. I will take the zero over a plus any day! So I still weigh 193.4.



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


I had a really rough night Thursday and therefore ate my feelings with McDonald's and blame that for my static weight Friday morning!

Also my run Friday morning sucked! It was awful. First I left my iPod at work the day before and I got up earlier than normal because I had an early meeting to attend. I also shortened my route so that I didn't take as much time. Nope still took the same amount of time. I just couldn't get my body to keep running.

So... I decided I get a re-do and went running again when I got home from work. The first time was not good enough for me and I was going to make it better. Plus my husband's car didn't start so I had to pick him up from work so I had to go fast in order to pick him up on time.

Same 2 mile route.The difference 8 minutes.

  • Motivation:  Wasn't good enough!

  • Listening to:   A new Lady Gaga mix I made

  • Thankful for: Being able to run.




STATS and ROUTE #1:
Duration- 0:34:03
Distance- 1.97
Average Speed- 3.48mph
Average Pace- 17:15 min/mile
Calories Burned- 332 kcal (I'm not quite sure that is correct. Lately it has been giving me high numbers that I don't believe)





STATS and ROUTE #2:
Duration- 0:26:17
Distance- 2.11
Average Speed- 4.71 mph
Average Pace- 12:44 min/mile
Calories Burned- 427 kcal (I'm not quite sure that is correct. Lately it has been giving me high numbers that I don't believe)


No comments:

Post a Comment