Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Endurance Improvement

Day 75: Run 27

Woo hoo 75 days already! Go me! Go me!

Alright so my run on Monday was awesome!!! I almost ran the entire route! I did it backwards so that I could cross the street without fighting traffic! The very first run I went on I couldn't make it more than 4 blocks without stopping. Now I can almost run the entire time! I love it! I love being able to see my progress!

What I don't love is being short and slow. I want to run fast and be crazy awesome!



  • Motivation:  I want to run forever and not have to stop!!

  • Listening to: Journey,  ACDC, ABBA, and others, I NEED NEW MUSIC! HELP!

  • Thankful for: The Moon I saw as I left my apt in the wee hours of the morning. Here is a picture. I love the moon and have always been fascinated by it.




STATS: (The route is the same one I have been doing)
Duration- 0:31:13
Distance- 1.88 miles
Average Speed- 3.61 mph
Average Pace- 16:37 min/mile
Calories Burned- 219 kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment