Friday, September 28, 2012

Weigh Day 9

Day 71: Run 26

Sorry I skipped writing on Wednesday because I didn't have time and I skipped Weigh Day 8 because I gained back what I had lost the week before and wasn't very happy about it!

Today's run was awesome! I just wanted to keep going, but I had to get ready for work... BOOOOOO!!!!!

Oh perhaps you want to hear about my weight... well... I weigh 197.4 !! woo hoo -3.6lbs!

I AM UNDER 200 again!!! YA YA UH HUH UH HUH!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools




  • Motivation:  I can do this am doing this!

  • Listening to: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga... I need some new music

  • Thankful for: The ability to just keep going!

STATS: (I'm too tired to get the route picture, it's the same one I have been doing)
Duration- 0:31:08
Distance- 1.95 miles
Average Speed- 3.61 mph
Average Pace- 16:37 min/mile
Calories Burned- 219 kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment