Friday, September 7, 2012

Weigh Day 6

Day 50: Walk 4

Can you believe it has already been 50 days?!

I just couldn't get out of bed this morning to go running so I went on a walk when I got home from work. Boy is it hot outside today! Another reason to workout in the morning.. it's cooler!

And I now officially weigh..... 202.2 a 2lb drop from last week woo hoo!


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


  • Motivation: It's Friday so I am going out to dinner at Mazatlan so I need all the extra calories I can get!

  • Listening to:  Katy Perry...I really need new stuff... Do you have any suggestions?

  • Thankful for: When I turned down my street on my way back there was a itty bitty breeze and it felt great!

STATS and Route:
Duration- 0:39:58
Distance- 2.15 miles
Average Speed- 3.23 mph
Average Pace- 18:33 min/mile
Calories Burned- 228 kcal


Red Circles: What's with this?! Makin' me look like I'm runnin' through people's yards!

2 comments: