Friday, September 21, 2012

Negativity and Some Curse Words Alert!

Day 64: Run 22
WEIGH DAY 8: 202.2 I gained everything I lost last week.

Which I don't understand! at 2,000 your body should maintain its weight right? Right! well I only ate over 2,000 calories one day last week. should I not have at least maintained my weight? How the hell did I gain weight? And it's not even like I went over 2,000 by that much that day. I mean I gorged myself but it's not like I went bat shit crazy!

Plus...

Today SUCKS! I'm exhausted, my back hurts, my knee hurts and the word run is a huge overstatement of what I did this morning. It was definitely terrible. My body just wouldn't move. I blame my self for listening to my father-in-law. He was a track star in high school and is still a great runner. He was talking to me about my gate so I decided today would be a good day to "Listen to my gate"

(Yeah the gate is the movement of your thigh connected to your knee and then to your shin, ankle and foot, combined with how your body touches or hits the ground. Tweaking your gate movements causes different sounds)

Well in order to listen I didn't take my music with me. That sucked, secondly I didn't even know how the hell I was supposed to be listening to hit because the sound I hear is my foot hitting the ground and it is definitely not the slapping noise I was supposed to hear and when I tweaked it, it just hurt my knee.

On top of that I couldn't get back across the street today and had to take a different route... LAME!!

Then there is just ten million little things that have happened throughout the day that just irked me even more, like dropping my keys, getting stuck behind a slow driver, the students not listening or giving me attitude... WHAT THE HELL! Just because I skipped a day of calorie counting I have to be punished 6 days late?!! ERRRRR

  • Motivation:  Weigh day
  • Listening to:  My gate!
  • Thankful for: Today being pretty much over!

  • STATS and Route:
    Duration- 0:34:51
    Distance- 2.00 miles
    Average Speed- 3.45 mph
    Average Pace- 17:23 min/mile
    Calories Burned- 225 kcal


    Oh and the only reason I hit 2.00miles exactly is because when I got back to apartment it was 1.99 and so I decided to walk back and forth until it changed to 2.00!

    1 comment:

    1. I believe it is spelled gait... but I still think you are doing awesome! Don't be discouraged, keep going!

      ReplyDelete