Friday, September 14, 2012

Weigh Day 7

Day 57: Run 20

It's weigh day again and like I thought, I didn't make it under 200 yet :(  :(   :(

oh well I weigh 201 lbs. -1.2 from last week. I still lost is the important thing!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



My run this morning was great! I love running in the morning!

Tonight starts my 24 hours of not counting calories! I'm so excited! I will most likely make myself sick! 24 hours starts once that Denny's brownie hits my mouth!


  • Motivation: I simply love to run. It's like Kelsie time in the morning! It feels good and it makes me feel strong and healthy!

  • Listening to:  Journey and Breaking Benjamin and Modest Mouse

  • Thankful for: I keep passing this woman and her daughter as they get into their car to leave for the day. They are really nice people they wave and say hi! Today they were in their car before I got to their drive way, but still let me go first! She yelled out the window, "You're working harder than I am keep going!" 

STATS and I'm too tired to get the route, it's the same as Wednesday's:
Duration- 0:31:02
Distance- 1.86 miles
Average Speed- 3.60 mph
Average Pace- 16:39 min/mile
Calories Burned- 217 kcal

1 comment:

  1. You are so close to that goal kelsie!! Keep it up! I'm so proud of you!! Happy zero calorie day!!

    ReplyDelete