Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Same Stuff Different Day

Day 47: Run 17

Today was my first official day back at work and it sucked. I definitely felt unwelcomed back at AMHS. (That is another reason I am going to teach kindergarten, because the majority of people who work at high schools are full of themselves. Not all just most.) I got up at 6am and I did the same route as yesterday, it took like a minute longer because I did not run as much as I did yesterday. Yesterday was like a super day! Hopefully tomorrow will be like unto it!

  • Motivation: I don't know, I obviously had to have some otherwise I wouldn't have gotten out of bed... maybe it was just the underlying thing about being healthy and strong!

  • Listening to: Ke$ha, Katy Perry and Lil Mama

  • Thankful for: I am thankful the gate to the park was open this morning! I am also thankful I was able to get up early enough to run!

STATS and Route:
Duration- 0:28:52
Distance- 1.71 miles
Average Speed- 3.56 mph
Average Pace- 16:52 min/mile
Calories Burned- 197 kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment