Thursday, September 6, 2012

Flexability in Life is Important

Day 49: Run 18

I did not get up and go running yesterday :(  However I did go on a long walk with my best friend Stephanie, 2.43 miles. I did not add the stats here, but I didn't want you to think I was slacking. Also Monday is my official birth-date and it will also be the day that I complete my first running chart! woo hoo! Unfortunately I do not have the funds to actually get myself something off of the list, but I figured I can save up two charts and double the spending limit on everything and buy something really nice... or buy 2 things!! Flexibility in life is important!

On a not workout note.. I no longer work at the high school! I work in the Adaptive Behavior program at Lea Hill Elementary! Woo hoo! I love it!

  • Motivation: I want to be skinny!

  • Listening to: Ke$ha and Katy Perry... man I need some new stuff... Any suggestions on good upbeat music to run to?

  • Thankful for: My legs!

STATS and Route(Which I had to change due to traffic):
Duration- 0:29:28
Distance- 1.72 miles
Average Speed- 3.56 mph
Average Pace- 17:06 min/mile
Calories Burned- 197 kcal




No comments:

Post a Comment