Monday, September 17, 2012

Diet and Excercise- The Healthy Choice!

Day 60: Run 21

I have officially been at this for 2 months! Go me!

My 24 hours of not counting calories was amazing! I almost throw up, but I didn't!
My favorite doughnut.. white with sprinkles!

Second favorite... strawberry cruiller(Spelling?)

Sorry forgot to take pictures at lunch!
 
Red Robin strawberry lemonade!
 
Starters!

I had fries too, but I order a salad  because I like salads! Then I eat Mike's fries! Oh and this is a Banzai Burger! YUM!




Today's run was just ehh. Not good, not bad, definitely not great! The sun was too pretty not to take a picture of so here is the sunrise today on 33rd St!



  • Motivation:  Not much, but there had to be some otherwise I would not have gotten up and done it!

  • Listening to:  Journey, Adam Lambert... I need new music!

  • Thankful for: Going on a run and not being lazy!

STATS and Route:
Duration- 0:30:27
Distance- 1.84 miles
Average Speed- 3.62 mph
Average Pace- 16:33 min/mile
Calories Burned- 215 kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment