Saturday, November 17, 2012

Weigh Day 16 aka WTF?!

Today is Day 121: Workout 5 and Run 44

So Wednesday was just kind of an awful run sort of day, plus it has been bitter cold outside so I decided to do a workout video from xfinity on demand called cardio burn. All it did was hurt my knees and make me feel uncoordinated. I did not start my day off on a good foot. SO after getting home from work I went for a run and that was much better, but boy do I feel it in my knees.

Unfortunately this week I gained 1.2 lbs. I am very unhappy about it. I do not understand how I can be eating so little and working out and not loose weight? Can anyone explain this to me? I am just so frustrated having broken my the 190 barrier and now I weigh 190.2. I really hope I drop like 3-4 lbs this week.

I am just disappointed because it has been really hard for me to eat right and run the last couple of weeks and I have nothing to show for it.

Well on the awesome side of things I have filled out another running chart!


Unfortunately I cannot afford anything on THE LIST right now and I wasn't able to afford it the last time around either so I have decided to save them all up and buy a pair of Rock Revival Jeans. In order to do this I have to save 5 of them! Here is just an idea of what I am saving them for!



I really wish I had the money for a bow flex or an elliptical to have in my house because seriously it is getting way to cold out side.

  • Motivation:  Being smaller and my husband continuing to say "Hello Skinny Wife!"

  • Listening to:   Old mix with Gaga, Adam Lambert, Britney Spears

  • Thankful for: My run yesterday so that I could go out to eat without feeling like a fatty after gaining a pound.


STATS :
Duration- 0:36:45
Distance- 2.72 miles
Average Speed- 4.44mph
Average Pace- 13:30 min/mile
Calories Burned- 536 kcal ( AGAIN....I'm not quite sure that is correct.)

No comments:

Post a Comment