Monday, November 12, 2012

Weigh Day 15

Today is Day 116 : Run 41


Weigh day results... I weigh 189 and have lost 26 pounds since I started!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


I have been awful about blogging. I feel bad, but my life just keeps getting busier and it will probably continue to get even busier. I will try harder to post more often so that I can have fun titles instead of just Weigh Day.

Last night I had a dream that I ran a 5k with no problem and so today I wanted to try my hand at running that far. Check my time and what not, but it was much easier in my dream than it was in real life. I know I can do it obviously, but I want to run for longer periods of time before I actually sign up for a real event!

I am also thinking that I need to more than just run. My legs are starting to look good and tummy is getting smaller, but it in no way is getting toned and I don't want flabby arms so I am going to need to start toning! I am thinking about borrowing Jillian Michael's from my sister in law... any other suggestions on what would be a good way to go about toning?

  • Motivation:  Last night's dream!

  • Listening to:   New random mix including Fall Out Boy

  • Thankful for: All of those who faithfully serve our country and put their lives on the line for our freedom... Got Freedom? Thank a Veteran!

 

STATS (5k route):
Duration- 0:45:10
Distance- 3.30
Average Speed- 4.38mph
Average Pace- 13:41 min/mile
Calories Burned- 646 kcal ( AGAIN....I'm not quite sure that is correct.)

The RED route is the 5k part of my run!

No comments:

Post a Comment