Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Go Girl, GO!!

Today is day 125: Workout 6.5(it was small) Run 45

This morning I hit the snooze button when I should have gotten my large caucus out of bed and done the 32 minute workout I did on Monday it was great and didn't make me feel uncoordinated, but I didn't I snoozed then got up and did a baby workout called Upper Body Cardio Burnout... My upper body was not worked as hard has my lower body.

I count it as half a workout because it was so lame. I was sweaty at the end, but it was weak.

I said I would go running later because tomorrow is my next cheat day!! WOOT WOOT! HERE I COME STUFFING AND POTATOES!!

So I got off work early and decided I would go for a walk, I wasn't really feeling like a run.... but I got my butt out there and what do I do.... I run 4 freaking miles!

Including my fastest 5k time yet but I just now realized that my tracker was set to walk and therefore did not count my 5k... WTF? DANG IT!!!

Oh well I only shed a minute so it was like 41 minutes instead of 42.

  • Motivation:  Lame workout gotta make up those calories!

  • Listening to:   Some random mix from before

  • Thankful for: Decided to go out and run!



STATS and ROUTE:
Duration- 0:53:14
Distance- 4.02
Average Speed- 4.53mph
Average Pace- 13:13 min/mile
Calories Burned- 800 kcal ( HA YEAH RIGHT! I wish)

No comments:

Post a Comment