Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm Back!

Day 358: Run 117

First of all... today I ran 7.28 miles!!!! WOO HOO! I had the time and decided to try to run a 10k..... and so I did... and then some!

For those who do not know I also got a teaching job this last Tuesday and will be working as either a kindergarten, 1st or 2nd grade teacher. They're not sure where they will need me, but the important part is that I got a job! Pray for me to get kindergarten!!!

No I have not lost any weight... in fact I gained some.. This rut thing has got to go!! Because it has been so hot here I have been drinking water like crazy and hope it helps! Also I need to be better about tracking my food. Food is my killer!! I could run a marathon, but if I eat a cookie I'm screwed!

  • Motivation:  Getting a tan.. It has been so sunny that my motivation for staying out longer is not the extra calorie loss, but the extra exposure for a golden tan! Of course I use sunscreen, I'm not stupid and because I was so white to begin with, but I am loving the outdoors!

  • Listening to:  I really love these 5 songs:
    1. I Love It! - Icona Pop
    2. Don't Slow Down - Matt and Kim
    3. Bangarang - Skrillex feat. Sirah
    4. Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
    5. Going In For The Kill - La Roux

  • Thankful for: The sunshine and the time to be able to run!

I can't go 7.28 miles and not show the crazy route and stats! HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment