Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Run Tracker

Day 362: Run 121

So I tried Map My Run and Nike Plus as new run trackers and I think I am going to stick to Nike Plus for a little while longer and see how it turns out

Unfortunately the two runs I went on with these two new trackers were horrible runs. I ran super duper slow and it felt like I was lumbering the whole time :( Not cool! I am going to blame it on the hot weather though! Today was much cooler and I ran what I feel is a normal pace for me. For me I feel like a 12 minute mile is pretty average. I have faster ones and slower ones, it depends on what percentage of the mile I walk and what percentage of the mile I run.

So it is weigh day 51 I think and to be quite honest I am very disappointed. I weigh the same. 190.4lbs.  I started to think my scale was broken but it had no problem telling me when I was heavier than 190.4 this week.

 
SO my goal for this week is to track every single little morsel of food that crosses my lips. Every last crumb or drop will be documented!! I have to get down to my goal weight, I just gotta!!! I'm so tired of being large! My height doesn't help when it comes to being large. You think oh she's 5'2", she's little, well being 5'2" makes me WIDER!! If I were just a few inches taller I would not be so LARGE!

  • Motivation:  DON'T WANT TO BE LARGE NO MO! (Yes, I understand double negatives, but you get the point, don't be so nit picky. Sheesh)

  • Listening to:  Skrillex, Volbeat, Icona Pop, and Britney Spears

  • Thankful for: The cool weather!

Route and Stats:


This is cool because it shows you where you ran the fastest and where you ran the slowest. Green is the fastest and red is the slowest!

Also the calories on this one are much closer to what I really lost. My fitness pal says 581 and this says 559, where as Endomondo would have said like 800.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment