Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weigh Day #54

Day 376: Run 127

Weigh day report:
Well I think I'm finally back on track with my eating and am starting to lose weight again. Hooray! Today I weighed 188.8 lbs. I just need to break past by barrier at 182. That's where I got stuck and couldn't seem to lose more, but watch out because I'm taking that number down!!!

 
My run today was partially devastating simply because my phone died on me. It's getting old and I have been having problems with it holding a charge. Also I think that Nike + (which is the tracker I am now using) is draining my battery more than my old tracker. So an old battery combined with a life sucker equals dead. 

  • Motivation:  I have a new motivator... it's called pre-pregnancy/pre-conception. Before I even start trying to have kids I have got to get my weight down. I have been reading a book called before your pregnancy and it has been very informative, however it is also quite obvious that the healthier you are before pregnancy the healthier you will be during pregnancy and after. NO, we are NOT trying yet! I am just obsessed with being informed and I think people are reading a little too much into it.

  • Listening to:  Until my phone died I was listening to Imagine Dragons, Awolnation, Neon Trees and Skrillex

  • Thankful for: The sprinklers on at the park!

Route &Stats:

Sorry because my phone died I wasn't able to finish and save my run, so Nike + doesn't even acknowledge that I started a run today.... LAME!



No comments:

Post a Comment