Saturday, April 27, 2013

I LOVE EXERCISE!... and water!

Day 288:Run 94

I just got done with an amazing run! I feel on top of the world! Nothing can stop me!! I have found that I have to run in the morning or else it sucks.Two days this week I went running when I got home from work/school (student teaching) and first of all they were warm days and secondly I was running so slow. I struggled through both runs and they sucked hard! Today I went in the morning like I like to do and it was amazing! When I get home I feel euphoric and don't have a care in the world! I stretch and then go in my house shut the door and dance in the entry way!

Umm I always notice how hard it is... I have to tell myself to keep going and it eventually gets better.
Also I have been getting gross sweaty which is weird for me because I normally do not get that sweaty and it is really grossing me out so I started telling myself that it's just melted fat and I am trying to deal with it that way. So when you are sweating and it is gross just tell yourself it is your fat melting and it makes it a bit more bearable!

Well weigh day 38 was a bust, but this last Wednesday (weigh day #39) was good! I actually started to lose again! Woo hoo! Ok I'm back down under my license weight (by .2 but less is less!) So I weigh 184.8 hopefully it will be less this next Wednesday as I celebrate 40 weeks of my journey! Holy cow! 40 weeks! That's a whole baby!


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


SO last time I said I was going to do some major meal planning.... Yeah that didn't happen.. I was too lazy. However I have been trying not to eat late at night. Eating late tends to be the down fall of all of my weigh ins. I have also been trying hard to be conscience of my water in take. Nothing beats good cold WATER! I'm just a huge fan of water in most of it's capacities. I love swimming and showering and I love when it rains and washing my hands. Water is pretty awesome!

I do have to clarify the love the rain comment though. I'm 5'2" which means I'm short and it is hard to buy pants. My biggest pet peeve of all time is when the bottoms of my pants get wet.. UGHHHH!!

Ok back to the fitness and nutrition blog....

I still need to do major meal planning. I really need to control my eating. When I control my eating I loose weight much quicker and in larger increments. One of these days I would like to post a meal plan with a shopping list and recipes. I think it would be beneficial to me and to all of you!
 

  • Motivation: Lose dat weight and a faster run time!

  • Listening to:  A big mix...of my ANGRY RUN and a new play list I found on spotify! I gotta give a shout out to my girl Heidi Dueck for her GYM play list on spotify! Thanks for the good music.... my favorites are Bangarang and Reptiles theme!

  • Thankful for: The euphoria I felt as I walked through my door after my run today!

Route and Stats:

The kcals on this tracker are still way off!

No comments:

Post a Comment