Saturday, April 6, 2013

On the up and up!

Day 267: Run 84

I had a hard time getting up to go running and after work did not work because I was busy everyday. Oh well I went today and it was great!

Still listening to my 10 min/mile play list and today was not my fastest ever but I am improving. I think I really need to just get back into it to start improving.

I always think I can just jump back in where I left off and I can't. I have to build back up to it.

I think I am going to write a SMART goal for running a 30 minute 5k. well I will probably start with a 33 and then drop to 30.

 
I am definitely having breathing issues. DO you think it is more I just need to keep at it or do you have suggestions I could try to fix my breathing issues? I am also trying abdominal breathing because it will also help when I am having babies. I will take any suggestions at all!

Today's weather was beautiful and the park was oddly empty for a Saturday... I guess it was just a little earlier than all the soccer games start.

  • Motivation:  To be fit! To run a 30 minute 5k!

  • Listening to:  Neon Trees, Judas Priest, Quiet Riot, Peaches, Gorillaz, Weezer and on and on and on....

  • Thankful for: The beautiful weather and quiet park!

Route and Stats:

The kcals on this tracker are still way off but I think I burned close to 450 kcals! Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment