Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weigh day #37... so it's been a while!

Day 271:Run 86

Today would be weigh day #37... I'm going to continue with that. This morning I weighed 187.6, not exactly what I wanted to see. Yes I have gained some and yes it is really frustrating because I worked really hard to get to the 30 lb mark and now I am under it, but I am more determined now to lose it!


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


I am going to do some major meal planning for myself this afternoon and I am not going to let exercise count towards my calories anymore, unless of course I feel extremely hungry and think I am going to pass out if I don't eat something, but other than that I am sticking to 1200 calories a day regardless of exercise.

Yes there will be moments of hunger, but I don't believe that it is unhealthy to feel hunger. I think that a lot of people run on the idea that it is not okay to be hungry and that if we are hungry then we must feed ourselves. The reality is that our bodies are creatures of habit and if you constantly feed it and then don't feed it, it will be hungry because it will be like "Hey where's the food that I normally get at this time?" However, I also believe that we shouldn't starve our bodies because then it keeps every little morsel of fat or protein or whatever you decide to give it. The human body spends about 1200 calories a day (give or take depending on your activity level) and so that is what I am going to give mine. Anything less than 1200 begins to boarder on starvation nation and I am not down with that.

To start my meal planning I am going to look at how many calories each meal/snack should be allotted. Obviously I need to give dinner the most calories because I am also cooking for my husband who is anything but small... Side note... I wanted to see how many calories he would get using myfitnesspal to lose 2 lbs a week at his size and do you know what that lucky guy gets?.... 2900 calories a day... and that is to lose weight! Males are so lucky their bodies don't work like female bodies. SO JEALOUS!!

Anyway, back to meal planning I have to make a meal that will satisfy both of us. I am going to write down all of my options for breakfast lunch and dinner because I like variety in my food. I personally hate left overs. I had that yesterday why would I want it again so soon after I already ate it?

For breakfast I have to put my plug in for a new found love! Yoplait Greek 100!
100 calories for a nice size serving of Greek yogurt! The strawberry is fantastic and tomorrow I will try the mixed berry! I recommend it!


  • Motivation:  Lose dat weight!

  • Listening to: My Angry run mix, Volbeat, Stained, Three Days Grace, Seether, Shinedown

  • Thankful for: The rain! I was soaked when I got home and I loved it!

Route and Stats:

The kcals on this tracker are still way off!

No comments:

Post a Comment