Monday, July 23, 2012

Why harder?

Day 4: Run 3

I did not go running yesterday simply because it was Sunday. Also all weekend I have been super sore! I try to tell my self one of two things:
1. It's a good hurt!
or
2. It's my fat crying!
Regardless of what I tell myself it still hurts and it makes me walk like Shaggy from Scooby Doo!

  • Motivation: I want stars on my chart! I want to be healthy! I want my husband, family and friends to be proud of me!

  • Carrying: My phone, the knife, a penny I found halfway through and I forgot to mention my keys. I have to carry my keys, but they go around my neck because their on a lanyard. It was a little cooler but I had to drop the jacket, so I wore my "I <3 Top" Top Foods shirt. I simply had to carry the knife in my hands and tuck my phone in my bra. It worked! I'm thinking about taking a camel back with me to have water.

  • Frustration: Today felt harder than the first run and even a little harder than the second. I thought this was supposed to get easier? Plus I got a bad side ache today!

  • Thankful for: Last night my best friend Stephanie introduced me to Spotify and today I got to run to the music I wanted to!! Unfortunately it is only a temporary fix because the app only has a 48 hour trial. So I can use it for my run tomorrow and that's it. I'm also thankful for the cool breeze I got every once in a while!
I still need to take pictures for the before and after comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment