Saturday, July 21, 2012

Introduction

How rude of me to not introduce my self. I am Kelsie. I am 25 almost 26, a senior at Central Washington University. I have been married to my husband Mike for a little over a year now and am loving married life! I am a Mormon and here is the link to my Mormon.org profile! http://mormon.org/me/5YN3

I am an education major and want to teach kindergarten! I will graduate next June and can't wait to be a teacher! I work as a para-educator in an adaptive behavior program at a high school. I work full time and go to school full time. My husband is also a student and has been working full time and going to school full time as well. Needless to say our life together is a hectic one.

I have always been a little larger, but I am way larger than I ever intended on being. Now at 215lbs. something has got to change. My schedule makes it hard to eat healthy and workout, but I am tired of being fat and large. It's not even the weight, I just want to be smaller! I want to be a hot wife and someday mother. I want my husbands friends and coworkers to meet me for the first time and think DAAAANG! She's HOT! or if they already know me I want them to think Wow, Kelsie is looking really good! I want to look in the mirror and think I'm sexy and I know it! I want to take my husband's breath away every time he sees me!

Okay, I started to go off track, but this is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment