Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tough!

Day 2: Run 2
Today was a much harder run because I woke up sore from yesterday's run. It was also much warmer today and there were no rain drops on the leaves to splash my face with :(

  • Motivation: I made a behavior change chart! I get a star for every fun! Once I have filled up my chart (30 runs) I can trade it in for one item off of "THE LIST" I added pictures of both below! I used PowerPoint to create it!

  • Frustration: I created a play list on my phone and it didn't work! I was angry! I had to use Pandora and I hate Pandora!

  • Carrying: My phone, the knife and my heavy body! I need to find a way to eliminate the jacket I am wearing. It carries my phone and the knife for me, but it's too hot to wear it. I need to be able to carry my phone, my knife and maybe some water.. any suggestions?

  • Thankful for: I didn't know that this woman from my ward (Mormon Church Congregation) lives on one of the corners I turn at. She was having a garage sale and said hi to me. She was still out there on the way back and I was able to  stop and talk to her a little bit and she was very encouraging!

1 comment:

  1. Suggestion for carrying your items: where a light weight track jacket that has zipper pockets and zip up your items! When you are too hot for the jacket tie it around your waist! Or some pants have zipped pockets :). ( soccer pants majority)
    -Kristel :)

    ReplyDelete