Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Early Bird Gets... To Use Spotify

Day 6: Run 5

Holy cow! I didn't realize that I have gone running 5 times. To someone who doesn't regularly workout that's a lot!

I went running early again this morning (7:15am) in order to get one last use of Spotify Mobile. I only got a 48 hour trial, so I have gone running 3 times in the last 48! AWESOME! But now I don't have any music, well, new music. I will have to use my iPod. One more thing to carry.

Still haven't lost any weight, but I know , I know "dees tings take time!"

  • Motivation: I had to use Spotify Mobile one last time!

  • Frustration: The road I have to cross (R st) is much busier in the morning and there's no cross walk where I cross. Perhaps when I get ready to add more distance to my run I will run down to the cross walk which is a light and stops traffic. That will also mean running my path in reverse and potentially pissing off a lot of morning drivers... oh well!

  • Achievement: I ran a little more often than yesterday and walked a little less. Same distance, just more running of it!

  • Thankful for: I am thankful that I did not get a bad side stitch(ache)!
I am not thankful for the gross old man smoking in the park! GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment