Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Before Pictures and Birthday Plans!

Day 41: Run 14
Awesome 4114 is a palindrome! I went running  for the first time since Oregon. It was a little tougher and it didn't help that I changed up my route so I couldn't properly gage how long I had been running or walking for. I definitely walked more than I ran :( Oh well, just gotta get back in the swing of it because once next week comes I will need to start running instead of walking to save on time!

I have finally taken before pictures and here they are! I will take half way pictures and then after pictures when I get to that point!


So my birthday is coming up, September 10th, and I have decided to not count calories for a 24 hour period the following weekend and just eat what ever the heck I want! Yes, it will put my goals on hold for a little bit, but I think I deserve to have a super cheat day for my birthday because I don't normally take cheat days. I usually conserve what I eat so that I can have a huge treat! It's a lesson that I call you can either starve yourself and have a huge brownie or you can be full and happy without the brownie. I have never been upset or regretted saving my calories for a huge treat because that's what you have to do if you want to eat like that and lose weight. I have also never regretted working my tail off just so I could eat McDonald's afterwards. It's all about balance.

Also I'm putting my  plug in for my newest treat : Healthy Choice Fudge Bars!!! only 100 calories in each bar and I savor every last one! It's easy to save 100 calories for an end of the day treat! You can buy them at Costco! My husband even says they're good, so you know they have to be super good for him to say anything with a healthy label is delicious!

 
I personally don't care for coffee flavor but for those of you who like it I was also told that they have 90 calorie Mocha Swirl Bars!
 
Today's Run:
  • Motivation: I can't give up now because I'm doing so good and I'm going to look so good!

  • Listening to: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Britney (I need something new!)

  • Thankful for: My tummy is looking smaller, even though in the pictures it looks pretty big, I promise it is getting smaller!

RUN STATS:

Duration- 0:30:40
Distance- 1.96 miles
Average Speed- 3.83 mph
Average Pace- 15.39 min/mile
Calories Burned- 239 kcal


Here is the route I took!

2 comments:

  1. Oh heeeey!! Lookin' good Kels! You are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! I love the Healthy Choice Bars too! I just bought another box at Costco last weekend! The Adonia Greek Yogurt Bars are good too if you like Blueberries 'n' Cream or Peaches 'n' Cream (and they're only 75-80 calories)!

    ReplyDelete