Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Short Legs = Slow Runner

Day 20: Run 9

I got up early (4:30) and took my mom to the airport (5:15). Then I came home and went on a run (6:30)! I definitely ran much further than I normally do! I used a tracking app on my phone and was slightly disappointed with my results. (I know I am slow, I have short legs and I also stopped to splash water from a puddle in my face and didn't hit the pause button.)

Duration: 0:29:26
Distance: 1.67 miles
Average Pace: 17:36 min/ 1 mile
Average Speed: 3.41 mph
Calories Burned: 186 kcal (This is the disappointment.. I though I was burning at least 200)

  • Motivation: My motivation was food, but I am not burning as much as I thought I was... Lame

  • Listening to:  Britney Spears, Fergie, Lady Gaga ( 3 favs for sure!)

  • Thankful for: I am thankful I was able to run 5 blocks without stopping!

I am hungry! I'm going to eat breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment