Friday, August 3, 2012

Official Weigh In Day

Day 15: Run 8: Weight 213!

Yay! I have lost 2 lbs  and I got to run in the morning again! I need to start figuring out what I am going to do when work starts again in September!

I do have to tell you about dinner last night! I didn't eat much throughout the day and had 900 calories left over for dinner. so I had... McDonald's!! You heard me! The big M word! I had a 10 piece nugget (470 cal) with medium french fries (380 cal), plus sweet and sour sauce (50 cal) for a grand total of 900 calories!

I have looked up a bunch of low calorie dinners that I am going to try and make this next week. I will let you know how they turn out.

I don't know what I am going to do tonight because we are most likely going to Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant with my in-laws. I gotta find something I can eat there and stay under my calorie levels, plus Friday is Denny's night with my husband! Ahhh! I am going to miss my brownie!

  • Motivation: FOOD! Yep. Food. Food has become my new motivator. The more I exercises the more calories I can eat using my fitness pal! I don't have to be hungry, but if I am it is my own fault for not eating right or allocating my calories properly!

  • Listening to: Amanda's Car play list on my iPod. Including but not limited to: Brooke Hogan, The Veronica's, Finger Eleven, Ke$ha, and Queen!

  • Thankful for: There were not as many cars on R St. today! It was easy crossing!

No comments:

Post a Comment