Monday, August 6, 2012

"We are FINISHERS!"

Day 18: Workout 2

Body Pump again today! Legs were easier and upper body was harder! When we get close to the end of something the instructor says loudly, "We are FINISHERS!" and I like it because it is saying, "The end is near, don't quit now! Keep Going!"

  • Motivation: FOOD! I can eat more today because I worked out! And I am making white sauce enchiladas tonight... I am almost positive that they are not cheap on the calories!

  • Frustration: Having recipes and not knowing how to calculate the calories correctly... so I found this website that you can enter your recipe and it will give you the nutritional facts. It's not 100% but it's close! http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp 

  • Thankful for: Being strong enough to keep this going! I am doing great! I am using a lot of self control and will power!
I have learned to love calorie counting. I am almost addicted to it. I am the weirdo at the restaurant that asks for the nutritional guide. FYI Copper River at the Auburn Golf Course and Sun Break Cafe in Auburn  do not have nutritional guides. I think that is illegal but from I researched it is only illegal if it is a chain of 20 or more restaurants... That's a little crazy.. Everyone should have to have one. I will research this further and get back to you!

Sadly I will not be able to go to Body Pump next week because I will be on my way to Florence Oregon with my husband and his family, but I will be running on the BEACH!!! Woot Woot! I am excited to go exercises there! This does mean though that I am going to need to track my runs better this week so I can be as consistent as possible down there!

PS. I cheated and got on the scale this morning (official weigh is on Friday) and I loved what I was looking at!! Hopefully I keep that weight off this week and then I can Tell how much I weigh on Friday!!! I will tell you Friday if it is more or less than today!!

Omega water bottle! Isn't that the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment