Saturday, August 25, 2012

Killer Squirrel and The Ice Cream Truck

Day 37: Walk 3

Yesterday I went for a long walk in order to get more calories for Denny's. My husband and I go to Denny's every Friday night and now that I am watching what I eat it's hard to find something to eat there. :(

My calves are still killing me from the hike so I had to work through the pain yesterday and it just made it worst, but I needed the extra calories!

I went to the park and walked all over it again.  There was a giant squirrel that wanted to fight me! I was walking and the squirrel didn't move out of my way. it came towards me like it was going to stand it's ground. I was like "Whoa, chill out cray cray!" I almost stepped on it because it didn't move and it freaked me out. This squirrel was huge, much larger than normal squirrels and it was defensive. Scary squirrel. Then it followed me too just like the ice cream truck did!
He followed me mocking my hunger!


Here is my route and my stats:

Duration- 1:07:22
Distance- 3.27 miles
Average Speed- 3.27 mph
Average Pace- 18:20 min/mile
Calories Burned- 394 kcal



  • Motivation: My motivation was food for sure!

  • Listening to:  Lady Gaga and Katy Perry

  • Thankful for: I'm thankful that squirrel didn't attack me! I had my pepper spray ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment