Friday, August 17, 2012

Weigh Day 3

Day 29: Walk 1

Yep walk! I went on a long, long walk this morning in hopes of losing a lot of calories so that I could eat my BROWNIE at Denny's tonight. Well I didn't lose as much as I would have liked to but it's enough to eat it!
Let's cut to the chase. How much do I weigh?... 208.8!


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



Woo hoo! Before pictures are coming I promise! I just need to get someone to take them for me! I gotta get them done before I lose too much weight for a good comparison!

  • Motivation: BROWNIE!

  • Listening to: The Book of Mormon on my iPod! (If you have any questions and want honest answers about The Book of Mormon or would like a copy of your own please contact me.)

  • Thankful for: Being brave and going in the cold water!

STATS:
Duration- 1:31:16
Distance- 4.76 miles
Average Speed- 3.13 mph
Average Pace- 19.10 min/mile
Calories Burned- 488 kcal

I walked all over the park several times! I even walked down the street I used to play on as a little kid. It was fun! I should have gone for longer but I had a doctor's appointment! Plus it was a lot harder than I though it would be!

Check out my crazy route!

1 comment: