Friday, August 31, 2012

Weigh Day 5

Day 43: Hike 2 and Run 15

Well before I get into the hike and the run I know what you really came here for.. the WEIGH IN!

Drum roll please............ 204.2 !!! WOOO HOOO! I have lost the first 10 lbs!! Woot woot! Which also means... it's time to measure!

On myfitnesspal.com and app I also tracked my waist so I added waist to the measurements I took before! Here is where I stand with the measurements!

Woo Hoo, Woo Hoo, I'm doing a happy dance, you just cant see it! And my cute little ticker from myfitnesspal.com!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


PS If you are using MyFitnessPal please add me so I can share in your accomplishments too! My user name is BeFierceBeFearless

If you don't read the other stuff below at least check out the Motivation, Listening to, and Thankful for below! I'm super thankful!

Last night I went on a "Moonlight Hike" with my Relief Society (for those of you who don't know what that is, it is the women's organization for the Mormon church). We did the Little Naches Loop Trail. It was a lot of fun, but there were some clouds so we couldn't do it completely in the dark. We had flashlights and head lamps. (Thanks Daddy Anderson for letting me use your head lamp!) There were a ton of wild flowers! This is the picture I took with my phone!



Here are the STATS and the route map!

Duration- 1:56:58
Distance- 3.26 miles
Average Speed- 1.67 mph
Average Pace- 35.49 min/mile
Calories Burned- 415 kcal

 
 
Then I went on a run today! It was fun too! I felt really good about myself and was able to push myself which is awesome!
  • Motivation: To be healthy and keep losing weight and inches!
  •  
  • Listening to: Ke$ha and Michael Jackson
  •  
  • Thankful for: I'm thankful for my strong legs that can run and walk and jump. I heard this saying once that asked the question, "What if you woke with only the things you thanked God for last night?" So now every night in my personal prayers I am thankful for much more including my legs because some people don't have the luxury of working legs.
 
STATS and Route

Duration- 0:44:01
Distance- 2.61 miles
Average Speed- 3.56 mph
Average Pace- 16.52 min/mile
Calories Burned- 301 kcal


The red circle is where I stopped at my in-laws to return the head lamp!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment