Monday, August 20, 2012

Dieting sucks! I WANT FOOD!

Day 32: Workout 3

Wow! It's been a month! Woohoo! Gotta keep it up.

I have been struggling lately with not being full. I hate going hungry because I don't feel as though it is healthy to be hungry, but I also don't want to go over my calories.

Yesterday was a bad day for calories for me. Ok not terrible, but I struggled! I want bad food so bad!

I want MCDONALD'S!
I want CAKE!
I want BROWNIES!
I want lots of CRESCENT ROLLS!
I want lots of thick luscious FRENCH BREAD smeared in GARLIC BUTTER!
I want RED VELVET CAKE with CREAM CHEESE FROSTING!
I want breakfast SAUSAGE and BACON smothered in MAPLE SYRUP!
I want FRENCH TOAST!
I want CHOCOLATE!
I want CASHEWS!
I want PEANUT M&M'S!
I want GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! (Thankfully their not in season!)
I want FRENCH FRIES!
I want ONION RINGS and MOZZARELLA STICKS!

I want it ALL, but I must refrain and it sucks! This is the real Hunger Games and I might as well get a bow and arrow and start killing people as tribute to my dieting! (I've never read the books or seen the movie. Don't judge me. I'm hungry and might kill you.)

Let's move on before I cry!

I did the Body Pump class today and it felt great! I worked hard and am definitely going to be sore!
  • Motivation: FOOD

  • Listening to: The Cool workout mix at the gym!

  • Thankful for: Starting to be noticeably thinner! I went swimming with my husband and some friends last Friday and that night my handsome husband told me that he could tell my belly was looking smaller! That's what I am doing this for! Little comments from his mouth like that!

Anyone have really good LOW CALORIE and FILLING snack or food options?!
P.S. My husband started going back to the gym today! Hooray! The healthy is spreading! Way to go babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment