Friday, August 10, 2012

Weigh Day 2 and Upping the Ante

Day 22: Run 10

Yes I have gone running 10 times, but I have worked out 2 times for a total of 12 marks on my chart!! Almost half way there! I'm leaning towards a new article of clothing.. perhaps some running pants!!

I did not want to go running today.

I got 3 hours of sleep due to a research project that I had to be up at 4:00am for. Then I had to stay in Seattle for at least 4 hours to wait to make sure my sample collectors weren't going to float away! At least I had good company! (Megan Ritchie!) And I got to go to Pike Place Market and grab some flowers!

But I still didn't want to go running. I DID IT ANYWAY... not typical of me.. I like excusing myself from things that aren't fun. However once you start running it becomes fun and I never regret going!

Due to a lot of traffic I had to take a different route and use the cross walk on R st. Therefore adding distance to my run, but thankfully not too much extra time! I definitely ran a lot more than I walked today! I am very proud of myself!

Endomondo Run Tracker Stats:
Here is my run. The red area is the first area I ran and didn't stop except to wait for the crosswalk light!



Duration- 0:34:43
Distance- 2.11 miles (BOO YA BABY!! I just upped the ante!)
Average Speed- 3.65 mph
Average Pace- 16.27 min/mile
Calories Burned- 248 kcal (Side note: I learned that I am actually burning more than this because it does not take into consideration my weight)

Speaking of weight.... IT"S OFFICIAL WEIGH IN DAY!!
 Drum roll please.........
I weigh 210.6 lbs.

This is both a good and a bad thing.... Remember I said I cheated on Monday.. and Tuesday well I weigh more today than I did on Monday and Tuesday by 1-2 lbs. I know weight fluctuates but why do I have to have a heavy day on weigh day?! GRR! Either way I am still losing!!! Woo hoo! I have definitely felt lighter this week!

As for measurements I will be taking them every 10lbs I lose so 5 more to go til my next measurement!

  • Motivation: Very little... except the need for extra calories. I need to start working out and running everyday just so I can eat More and not be hungry!!

  • Listening to: Same play list on my iPod. Queen, The Veronicas, Britney Spears, and Broke Hogan

  • Frustration: Having to use the crosswalk.. I hate stopping traffic because I hate having to stop when I am driving.

  • Thankful for: Having to use the crosswalk. It forced me to push myself further. Plus I got to run around Game Farm Park where my Grandpa Criddle used to take me when I was little. A lot has changed in the last 15-20 years. I am also thankful for carrying my water bottle with me. I splashed it all over me when it got hot and it felt great! The best was splashing my legs. Unfortunately it got my shoes wet, but boy did it feel great!!
Here is my ticker from: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ (I highly recommend this site and app to anyone trying to lose weight!) If you use this add me as a friend!
User name: BefierceBeFearless

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

(4.4lbs, 5 lbs same difference!)

No comments:

Post a Comment